GREENSBURG KENTUCKY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
81 ACRES · 3 HOMES · LODGE/WEDDING VENUE
ONLINE ONLY · BIDDING ENDS JUNE 30th
ADDRESS: 599 N. Gabe Henderson Rd. Greensburg, KY. 42743
LOCATION: 80 miles S. of Louisville & 95 miles Southwest of Lexington KY!
Directions: From Campbellsville KY follow State Route 69 west 9.5 miles to Greensburg Then N. on KY-61 North to Summersville then follow Gabe Rd. (Highway 323) Southwest to Gabe Henderson Rd. and property
REAL ESTATE INFO: An exciting offering in Green Co. Kentucky with exceptional improvements. The property consists of 81 acres and will be offered in 5 parcels as described below. This Green Co. property offers a mix of exceptional deer & turkey hunting, adequate pasture and hay land as well as some tillable acreage. The farm will be offer in 5 parcels and can be purchased in individual parcels or in combination, whichever you prefer via the “Ultimate Choice” online bidding platform. You can join us at the property for assistance in placing your bids as well as to enjoy a complimentary chicken BBQ meal hosted by the sellers. Feel free to inspect the property on the inspection date that suits your schedule.
Parcel #1. A custom-built home on 14 acres that will feel like home the moment you enter. It is difficult to use to superlatives describing this entire property. The craftsmanship and quality is evident from the front door to the basement with touches like the custom oak kitchen, floor to ceiling fireplace brick and poured concrete walls. There is large covered front porch a back deck and an attached 2 plus car garage with many sq. feet of storage above. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths upstairs along with a large kitchen and dining a rea and large living room with cathedral ceiling. Several other nooks and rooms can utilized for office, sewing room etc. The basement is fully finished and has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a family room and living room as well as full kitchen and storage area. The mechanicals are housed downstairs including 2 water heaters, (The Peachey’s do it right!) whole house water filtration system as well as the control center for the GEO Thermal heat and cooling system installed in 2021. Outside you will jut as impressed from the view of the back deck to the backyard social area featuring a fire pit and outdoor seating, a sunken trampoline, an amazing garden area surrounded by white vinyl fence and a plethora of raised beds to grow your own herbs and vegetables,
Parcel #2. The Lodge (Wedding Venue?) is comprised of an 80x80 clear span steel building with an attached 40’x 45’ residential area designed by Mrs. Peachey featuring a common area including a large kitchen with custom Hickory cabinets, a large serving island, SS double oven, Whirlpool side-by-side fridge along with a range, microwave/ hood combo and dishwasher. The seating area is carpeted and has wanes coating around the perimeter and a cherry wood T&G cathedral ceiling. This building was used to entertain large gatherings, youth group events etc. If you take the walnut and ash stairway to the upper level there is a suite with its own bathroom, there are 2 additional bedrooms and 1 bath upstairs and a balcony overlooking the area below. The lower level also has a large storage area with a washer and dryer and water heater etc. There is radiant heat throughout the entire structure as well an electric heat pump with heat strips. The residential area has a 14’ covered porch with architectural stone wainscot and steel roofing and siding.
The 80’x80’ insulated Gymnasium or warehouse area is 18’ tall and was used for 2 volleyball courts as well as storage for wood products and other equipment. There is radiant heat in the floor and heated with a propane boiler. There are 2 - 14’x14’ insulated overhead doors as well as several man doors for ingress and egress. The rear of the warehouse has a 27’ shed running along the length of the building for covered storage with a portion of it being concrete.
Parcel #3. 13 Acres potential building site with approximately 10 acres open land with balance wooded. The views are nice, and the access is level.
Parcel #4. A 1,248 sq. ft. manufactured home with 3 beds, 2 baths along with a newer attached garage and storage area. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with full bath. This has been the in-law home with some HC accessible features. The garage has concrete floor and s insulated and heated. A newer storage barn is part of this offering as well as a 24’x36’ plus porch workshop with wood floor, fully insulated with acoustical steel ceiling and wooden chipboard walls, electric heat and window AC unit.
Parcel #5. A beautiful 1,312 sq. ft. cut stone steel roof home on 8.9 acres with a recent renovation with a nod to Magnolia Fixer Upper style. The property has a covered front porch with a large rear and side deck. The home has 2 beds (potential 3rd) and 1 bath with an open concept kitchen and living room. The kitchen features white subway tile, shiplap wall covering and solid surface countertops. It is truly inviting and well done. There is full basement with outside ingress, the home is heated and with a propane furnace and has a heat pump. There are 2 older barns on this parcel as well suitable for livestock or your storage needs.
INSPECTION/OPEN HOUSE: Mon. June 13th @ 5:00 PM CT & Tuesday June 21st @ 5:00 PM CT
TAXES: per semi-annual installment. Taxes are based on seller’s current exemptions, if any.
PVA NO: 40-09
OWNER: Paul & Geneva Peachey
Beckort Auctions Kaufman Realty & Auctions
KY. Broker Brian Beckort Jason L Miller
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• 10% Buyer premium will be added to the highest bid to determine total contract price.
10% Deposit required within 24 hours of auction closing with the balance due at closing in 45 days.
Any inspection of the purchase and title documents by buyer's council must be done prior to bidding.
• Any bid submitted during the sale is binding upon the bidder until the sale is concluded and the winning bidders are declared. It is possible the previous bids can become the winning bids if other combinations cause them to move back into winning position.
• The auto-extend feature for online only real estate sales will be 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes of extension. If there has been 30 minutes of extension past the stated soft-close time the extension time can fall to 3 minutes.
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Forty-five (45) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Forty-five (45) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A two percent (2%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.